You may visit and browse our web site anonymously.
We only collect information from you when you:
- Place an enquiry in which case we will collect your name, e-mail address, mailing address and phone number.
- Register on our site in which case we will collect your name, e-mail address, mailing address and phone number.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions and contact you regarding your Battlefield Tour where appropriate.
- If you have registered your details, we will automatically complete your details during our tour booking processing. Note: you can change your details at any time by advising us by e-mail.
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place a Tour booking or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Credit card/Debit card information is not collected or stored on our website/server and we have no access to this information, if you are paying by this method you will be taken to our payment Gateways Provider’s Stripe approved secure site.
Yes (cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service provider’s systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.